Perfect for small lots, the Indigo 151 has been designed to suit couples, small families or retirees.
Featuring 2 spacious bedrooms, a master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, separate W.C, internal access from the garage and an open living area perfect for spending time with family and friends, the Indigo 151 has been designed for modern day living.
With a functional L-shape kitchen that boasts a large walk-in pantry and a generous island bench making it the perfect kitchen for entertaining and everyday living.
FIXED SITE COSTS NO MORE TO PAY!
– Quality floor coverings throughout entire home!
– Higher ceilings 2550mm!
– 3 Coat paint system!
– Flyscreens & window locks!
– Colorbond Roof, gutter, downpipe & fascia!
– Feature front door with Tri-lock door handle!
– Remote control panelift garage door!
– Downlights to living areas!
– Stone bench tops throughout including waterfall to kitchen!
– 600mm S/S underbench oven and cook top with slide-out rangehood!
– Stainless steel Dishwasher and Microwave with trim kit!
– Overhead cupboards & wine rack!
– Designer flick mixers & basins!
– 6 star energy with solar hot water!
– Alarm System
– Evaporative Cooling
– Flexible floor plans & so much more!
CALL BIANCA HABLAS 0400 919 963
All plans and facades are indicative concepts only and are not intended to be accurate depictions. Mimosa Homes reserves the right to amend plans specifications and price without notice. Package prices are based on a standard facade, standard inclusions and the availability of suitable land for development. Facade and inclusion images shown may not be standard and may not be included in the price of the home. All dimensions are approximate. Package prices do not include landscaping, fencing, decking, planter boxes, driveways and paths unless specified.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carparks: 1
- Land Size: 263
- Building Size: 140