STRUCTURAL & EXTERNAL FEATURES
– “M” Class concrete engineer design waffle pod slab (Excluding alfresco and porch).
– Inc SL72 fabric mesh, N12 bars & 3-L11 trench mesh with 310mm overall slab height.
COUNCIL & OH&S REQUIRMENTS
– OH&S requirements and certifications.
– Crossover Protection & Silt Sediment control where applicable.
– Temporary Site fencing & rubbish cage.
– Warranty insurance.
– Occupancy Certificate.
– MGP 10 stabilised pine 90mm wall frames and engineer designed roof trusses.
– Choice of bricks selected from expanded builders range.
– Feature render one colour only as per facade detail. (product specific)
– Brick infills above all windows to front elevation. (product specific)
– Fibre cement infills above windows to side and rear elevations.
– Natural colour round rolled mortar joints
– Concrete roof tiles selected from expanded builders range 22.5 degree roof pitch
GUTTER / FACIA / DOWNPIPES
– Colorbond gutter, facia & downpipes
– Low sheen acrylic paint to all external surfaces.
– Gloss enamel paint or timber varnish front entry door.
– Flat acrylic paint to eaves (if applicable).
– Powdercoated aluminium feature windows to front elevation.
– Powdercoated aluminium sliding windows & sliding doors to remainder of home.
– Keyed window locks to all openable windows.
– Choice of feature front entry door clear or translucent glazed.
– Trilever 890 TLE door furniture.
– Choice of powdercoated aluminium or timber door frame.
– Concrete floor, plaster lined ceiling & part internal walls.
– Colorbond panelift door.
– Brick infill above garage door opening (product specific)
– Weatherproof hinged flush panel access door to rear.
– Powdercoated aluminium door frame.
– Connection of services – water, gas, electricity, 100mm sewer, 90mm stormwater with additional outlets and telephone conduit with draw wire.
– Up to 700M2 land size with 300mm of fill, 400mm fall and 5M setback.
– 2x external water taps in addition to mains metered water tap.
– Excludes telephone connection cost and excludes gas and electricity account opening fees.
– 7 year structural guarantee.
– All statutory warranties, insurances and guarantees.
– 6 months maintenance period.
– Independent inspections by registered building surveyor.
– Termite protection (if required)
SKIRTING / ARCHITRAVES
– 67mm x 12mm primed single bevel skirtings.
– 67mm x 12mm primed single bevel architraves.
– 75mm cove cornice.
– 2 coat paint system.
– Flat acrylic paint to ceilings.
– Matt washable acrylic paint to internal walls.
– Gloss enamel to all internal woodwork and doors.
– 2440mm ceiling height.
WALL & FLOOR TILES
– Ceramic wall tiles to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry.
– Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, WC & laundry up to 450mm x 450mm.
– 100mm high skirting tiles to bathroom, ensuite, WC & laundry.
– 2040mm high x 620 – 820mm wide flush panel and hinged wardrobes.
– Chrome lever door furniture.
– Designer door handle to robes.
– Privacy door handles to bath room, WC (main) & master bedroom.
– Air cushion door stops.
– Melamine single shelving throughout and metal hang rail.
ELECTRICAL & 6 STAR
– Double/Single powerpoints throughout as per electrical plan.
– Internal: Fixed batten holders with cowl shades and energy efficient globes.
– External: Fixed batten holder to entry and 2 x weather proof paraflood lights.
– Provide 2 x TV points including 5M of coaxial cable to roof space.
– Provide pre wired telephone point with wall plate and underground connection to supply pit.
– Self sealing exhaust fans where required.
– 240v Hardwired with battery backup.
– RCD safety switch and circuit breakers.
– 3 star gas ducted heating unit installed in roof space with digital control.
– Ducted to all living areas and bedrooms.
SOLAR HOT WATER
– Solar system gas boosted hot water unit.
– R 3.5 Insulation to ceiling.
– Sisalation foil wall wrap & R 1.5 polyester batts to all external walls.
– Independent 6 star energy report obtained for every individual home.*
– 6 star energy ratings are included for standard design homes only. (Any customization may effect the rating and additional costs may apply)
– Any double glazing requirements to achieve 6 star energy rating for standard design homes only.
KITCHEN & LAUNDRY
– Laminated cabinets & overhead cupboards selected from builders range.
– Melamine finish to all internal surfaces.
– Designer selection from builders range.
– Laminated 36mm square edge benchtop from builders standard range.
– Provision with single power point and water connection.
GAS OVEN / COOKTOP
– 900mm stainless steel dual fuel upright cooker with cast iron sunken trivets and wok burner (Designs: Any design above 20sq).
– 900mm stainless steel canopy rangehood ducted to roof space (Designs; Any designs above 20sq).
– 600mm stainless steel slide out rangehood (Designs: Any designs 20sq or under).
– 1 3/4 stainless steel sink with side drainer and basket waste.
– Designer sink mixer with chrome finish.
– 45ltr stainless steel trough, powdercoated steel cabinet with designer sink mixer and wall mounted washing machine stops.
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
– Laminated cabinets selected from standard builders range.
– 900 x 900 polymarble shower base.
– Polished silver frame shower screen with pivot door and clear laminated glass.
– Designer hand held shower with flickmixer and adjustable rectangular shower rail.
– 1700mm white acrylic bathtub
– Flickmixer and goosneck spout.
– Polished edge mirrors to full width of vanities.
– Laminated 18mm square edge benchtop with shadow line selected from builders standard range.
– Melamine finishes to all internal surfaces.
– Imperial white vitreous china toilet suite with concealed waste and dual flush cistern.
– Designer selection from builders range.
– Designer flick mixer
DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION:
Click Here to download
* Mimosa Homes will ensure 6 star energy efficiency on all orientations when built on a concrete slab. Additional costs may be incurred by the purchaser in the event that the purchaser requests design alterations/modifications or the developer dictates design control over the home.
DISCLAIMER: The owner acknowledges that Mimosa Homes may in its absolute discretion and without reference to the owner, substitute, vary or change the size, dimension, colour or design, features, details, appliances, fixtures, fittings and finishes described in the building plans and specifications provided that all substitutions, variations or changes shall be in all respects of a like or similar quality, article or finish. Where practical the owner may be permitted to re-select product. This documentation prepared 14th Sep 2016 – V5.6