Mimosa Homes prides itself on creating homes that are ready to live in and with our standard inclusions we make that a reality.
– ‘M’ Class concrete engineer designed waffle pod slab (Excluding alfresco and porch).
– Includes SL72 fabric mesh, N12 bars & 3-L11 trench mesh with 310mm overall slab height.
COUNCIL & OH&S REQUIREMENTS
– OH&S requirements and certifications.
– Crossover Protection & Silt Sediment control where applicable.
– Temporary Site fencing & rubbish cage.
– Warranty insurance.
– Occupancy Certificate.
– MGP 10 or equivalent stabilised pine 90mm wall frames and engineer designed roof trusses.
– Choice of bricks selected from essential range.
– Feature render to facade (One colour, product specific)
– Brick infills above all windows to front elevation. (product specific)
– Fibre cement infills above windows to side and rear elevations and garage opening.
– Natural colour round rolled mortar joints
– Concrete roof tiles selected from essential range 22.5 degree roof pitch
GUTTER / FASCIA / DOWNPIPES
– Colorbond gutter, fascia & downpipes
– Low sheen acrylic paint to all external surfaces.
– Water based acrylic enamel gloss paint to front entry door.
– Flat acrylic paint to eaves (if applicable).
– Powdercoated aluminium feature windows to front elevation.
– Powdercoated aluminium sliding windows & sliding doors to remainder of home.
– Keyed window locks to all openable windows.
– Choice of feature front entry door clear or translucent glazed.
– Designer front entry door handle.
– Powdercoated aluminium door frame.
– Concrete floor, plaster lined ceiling & walls.
– Colorbond panel lift door.
– Brick infill above garage door opening (product specific)
– Weatherproof hinged flush panel rear access door.
– Powder coated aluminium door frame.
– Connection of services – water, gas, electricity, 100mm sewer, 90mm stormwater with additional outlets and telephone conduit with draw wire.
– Two external potable water taps in addition to main water metered tap.
– Excludes telephone/NBN/Opticom connection costs and excludes gas and electricity account opening fees (up to 700m2 land size with up to 6m house setback).
– Up to 700m2 land size with 300mm of fill, 400mm fall and 5m setback (excludes retaining walls and AGI drains).
– 7 year structural guarantee.
– All statutory warranties, insurances and guarantees.
– 6 month maintenance period.
– Independent inspections by registered building surveyor.
– Termite protection (if required).
SKIRTING / ARCHITRAVES
– 67mm x 12mm primed single bevel skirtings.
– 67mm x 12mm primed single bevel architraves.
– 75mm cove cornice.
– 2 coat paint system.
– Flat acrylic paint to ceilings.
– Matt washable acrylic paint to internal walls.
– Water based acrylic enamel gloss paint to all internal woodwork and doors.
– 2440mm ceiling height.
– Melamine single shelving throughout and metal hanging rail.
WALL & FLOOR TILES
– Ceramic wall tiles to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite & laundry (design specific).
– Ceramic floor tiles to bathroom, ensuite, WC & laundry
– 100mm high skirting tiles to bathroom, ensuite, WC & laundry.
– 2040mm high x 620 – 820mm wide flush panel hinged doors (design specific).
– Chrome lever door handle.
– Chrome door handle to robe doors (design specific).
– Privacy lever door handles to bathroom, WC (main) & master bedroom.
– Air cushion door stops.
– Double/Single powerpoints throughout as per electrical plan.
– Internal: Fixed batten holders with cowl shades and energy efficient globes.
– External: Fixed batten holder to entry ceiling and two weather proof paraflood lights (refer to electrical plan).
– Provide two TV points including 5m of coaxial cable to roof space.
– Provide pre-wired telephone point with wall plate and underground connection to supply pit.
– Self sealing exhaust fans vented externally where applicable.
– 3 star gas ducted heating unit installed in roof space with digital control.
– Ducted to all living areas and bedrooms.
– Independent 6 star energy report obtained for every individual home.*
– 6 star energy ratings are included for standard design homes only.(Any customization may affect the rating and additional costs may apply)
SOLAR HOT WATER
– Solar gas boosted hot water unit.
– 240v Hardwired with battery backup.
– R 3.5 Insulation to ceiling.
– Sisalation wall wrap & R 2 polyester batts to all external walls.
– RCD safety switch and circuit breakers.
– Laminated base cabinetry & overhead cupboards selected from essential range.
– White melamine finish to all internal surfaces.
– Designer selection from essential range.
– Laminated 32mm square edge benchtop with black shadow line selected from essential range.
– Provision with single power point and water connection.
GAS OVEN / COOKTOP
– 900mm stainless steel dual fuel upright cooker with cast iron sunken trivets and wok burner (Designs: Any design above 20sq).
– 600mm built-in oven and cooktop (Designs: Any designs under 20sq).
– 900mm stainless steel canopy rangehood vented externally (Designs: Any designs above 20sq).
– 600mm stainless steel slide out rangehood (Designs: Any designs under 20sq).
– Stainless steel double bowl sink with side drainer.
– Designer sink mixer with chrome finish.
– Durable shower base.
– Polished silver frame shower screen with pivot door and clear laminated glass.
– Designer hand held shower with flickmixer and adjustable shower rail.
– Laminated base cabinetry selected from essential range.
– Designer white bathtub
– Flickmixer and wall mounted spout.
– Laminated 19mm square edge benchtop.
– White melamine finishes to all internal surfaces.
– White toilet suite with concealed waste and dual flush cistern.
– Designer selection from essential range.
– Designer flickmixer selected from essential range.
– 45ltr stainless steel trough, powdercoated steel cabinet with designer sink mixer and wall mounted washing machine stops.
– Polished edge mirrors to full width of vanities.
DISCLAIMER: Mimosa Homes reserves the right to change or substitute suppliers, model &/or type of any product of equal quality without notice. The standard inclusions relate to our base house price and specific house display options may incur additional costs. Please ask your sales consultant for further information. This documentation prepared January 2022 Edition 9
* Mimosa Homes will ensure 6 star energy efficiency on all orientations when built on a concrete slab. Additional costs may be incurred by the purchaser in the event that the purchaser requests design alterations/modifications or the developer dictates design control over the home.