- Advise and assist in selecting your new home
- Secure current pricing & promotion upon receiving $2000 deposit.
- Provide land contract, plan of subdivision and estate design guidelines / covenants.
- Clarify list of individual requirements and upgrades.
- Confirm preferred siting of the house on the land.
- Provide proof of ownership of the land. (if not titled provide approximate date of title release).
- Provide a pre-approval of your loan from your lending institution.
- We will order soil test, property information and provide sketched plans showing your changes (if any), developer approval, working drawings, electrical plan etc and prepare final fixed price with your upgrades (if any).
- We will make an appointment for colour/product selection.
- Sign off on plans, costings & drawings to ensure all your requirements, changes, options are reflected accurately.
- Prepare yourself for colours selection appointment in Mimosa Homes show room.
- Mimosa colour consultant will help you select products and colour schemes for your new home.
- Attend appointment with colour consultant at our showroom which usually takes 2/3 hours.
- We will present to you three copies of the building contract. One will be for our records, one for your records, and one to present to your finance lender. On this day we will go through the building process with you and answer any questions you might have.
- You will need to sign contracts and pay balance of 5% deposit (less $2000 initial deposit).
- Once the contract is signed, no more structural, colour or any other changes can be made.
- We will proceed with obtaining your building permit, Mimosa customer service will write to you advising you of your site start.
- Provide unconditional finance approval from your lender, settle your land and provide us with proof of settlement.
This stage is when the sewer drains, termite protection Part A (where applicable), Underground electrical cable run in, and concrete slab has been completed.
The stage when a home’s frame, garage and trusses (excluding veranda if applicable) is completed and approved by a building supervisor.
Lock up stage:
The stage when a home’s brickwork, windows, roof covering, and plumbing rough in are completed.
The stage when all internal cladding, infills, architraves, skirting, doors, baths, (excluding spa baths) metal trough cabinet, cabinetry of a home are fitted and fixed in position.
This stage is when all painting, floor coverings, plumbing fixtures (including tapware, basins and sinks) appliances, electrical fit off, heating and cooling (where applicable), hot water service, water tank (where applicable), ceiling insulation and caulking works have been completed.
Client will contact Mimosa Homes to arrange inspection of your home after six months if needed. Seven years structural warranty.